College Interns Wanted (Academic Credit Only)
Majoring in Communication or Journalism? Going to college in or from New Jersey? Looking for a website to write, blog and get published for academic credit? If so, we have the following Internship opportunity available:
• Interview HR Managers, Hiring Managers and Recruiters in NJ regarding their latest recruiting needs and job opportunities at their company. Write articles about the culture, work environment, career path and advancement opportunities from the Employers own words. Provide candidates with a “Rolling Stone” behind the scenes look at New Jersey companies like no one else does like NJJobMarket.com has done since 2005
• Publish stories (ideally 1x day) but no less than 1x week.
• Work from home. Call from your cell phone and record the conversations. Be up front with the interviewee the interview is being recorded. Companies will have no chance of being misquoted.
• Work with legal and HR to get final stories/articles approved
• Research recruiting trends in NJ by industry, location and company size.
To apply, please send your MS Word Resume including a contact name and contact email address and phone from your college to rob (at) njjobmarket.com.
Contact your college internship department to ensure your hours are fully credited. You can work on your own hours but in order to receive 3 credits from your school, NJJobMarket.com will strictly follow the Academic Credit guidelines from your college or institution. No exceptions made.
An equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.