Effective Date: March 1, 2023
The Job Board is not intended for or designed to attract children under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children we actually know are under 18.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Features
Types of Information We Collect
It is your decision whether to provide information that we request. Please know that, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with a relevant service or feature of The Job Board.
Below are the types of information we may collect about you.
Personal Information. Personal information is information that identifies or is capable of identifying you as an individual. We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as by creating a user account (a Job Seeker or Employer Account), participating in recruiting in the state of New Jersey, signing up for email updates such as the JerseyCareers Newsletter, or responding to surveys, offers, and other communications. We also may collect personal information about you from your use of our products and services or through our partners and other publicly and commercially available sources. Personal information we collect from you may include:
● Contact information such as first and last name, address, email address, mobile phone number, and zip code;
● Preferences information such as purchase history (Employers only) and email marketing preferences;
● Log-in information such as username, personal account number, and password, and log-in information for social media, Google or Apple accounts if you log into The Job Board through such accounts; and
● Other information you choose to provide, such as comments, questions, and requests. You agree not to provide through use of The Job Board any sensitive personal information, including information relating to medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or sexuality.
Aggregate and Anonymous Information. Sometimes we use aggregate or anonymous information. Anonymous information is data where all information that enabled you to be identified has been removed. Aggregate information is anonymous data collected about a group of users or other categories. Your personal information is not included in aggregate or anonymous data. We may use this type of information, for example, to help us understand trends and your needs and preferences and to improve our services. This policy does not restrict our use of aggregate and anonymous information.
Email Communications. We may use your email for promotional purposes (e.g., new product offerings, special offers by us or other third parties), newsletter, transactional emails (e.g. forgot password, login or job or resume notification) or upcoming recruitment information. If you send an email to us, we may collect your email address and the full content of your email, including attached files, and other information you provide. You may indicate your preference to opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly using the contact information below. You can also opt-out of emails via the Unsubscribe link in The Job Board emails except for System Emails that are required. You acknowledge that it may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. Please note, however, that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails (aka System Emails) related to your account with us.
SMS Communications. We may use your mobile number (via Short Message Service aka Text Message) for reasonable similar purposes as Email Communications such as job notification and delivery status. All rates of your cellular or mobile carrier shall apply for the delivery of such messages.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in the following ways:
● To communicate with you regarding your account;
● To respond to your customer service requests;
● To improve the content of The Job Board;
● To customize The Job Board for each individual Job Seekers and Employer or Recruiter;
● To notify you about updates to The Job Board;
● To administer a recruitment event, job fair, survey or other site feature;
● To respond to correspondence we receive from you; and
● To serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or required by law.
Disclosure of Your Information
Please note that if you post a resume or apply for a job, you are granting to The Job Board the right, to disclose and sell your information to the New Jersey Employer that you responded to or any New Jersey Employer with an account on this site that has purchased Resume Access. This data shall include your first and last name, address, email address, mobile phone number, and zip code provided upon registration for a Job Seeker account, subject to the Employer or Recruiter’s agreement never to sell the data and to use it solely for purposes of recruiting Candidates for open job positions, and subject to all applicable New Jersey State laws. The Employer or Recruiter hereby agrees to provide the Job Seeker a method to opt-out or unsubscribe to these marketing emails or SMS text messages at any time for any reason. If you do not wish for your information to be potentially shared with the Employer or Recruiter, you should not post a resume or apply to any job on New Jersey Job Market (NJJobMarket.com). We only share your personal information in accordance with applicable New Jersey State law. In addition to the foregoing, we may share your personal information with others in the following instances:
● When legally required to do so;
● At the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
● To verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing The Job Board and applicable New Jersey State laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of The Job Board; and
International Transfers of Personal Information
The Job Board is based in the United States of America and is subject to the laws of the United States. If you are a user outside of the United States, please know that any information you provide on The Job Board may be transferred to the United States, which does not offer an equivalent level of protection to that required in certain other countries. We may transfer your personal information to third parties in other countries for the purposes described in this policy. Some local New Jersey State privacy laws may require us to obtain your consent before we transfer your information from your originating country to other countries. When you agree to this policy, you are, to the extent required and permitted under your local New Jersey State law, granting your consent to the transfer of your personal information to such other countries for the purposes described in this policy. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the United States of America in which you initially provided the information. We take steps to ensure that it is adequately protected in compliance with applicable New Jersey State laws, including ensuring appropriate security measures are in place and requiring the third parties to protect your personal information in accordance with this policy, or obtaining your consent where required.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures when you enter, submit, or access your information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. You should be aware that such security measures cannot prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of personal information, and we are not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted by New Jersey State law. Where required under New Jersey State law, we will notify you of any such loss, misuse or alteration of personal information that may affect you so that you can take appropriate actions to protect your rights.
How Long We Retain Your Information
We retain your information only as long as necessary to provide our services to you, enhance your user experience, and otherwise as necessary for our operations or as permitted or required by applicable New Jersey State laws.
Legal Basis for Use of Your Personal Information (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, governs privacy practices involving individuals in the European Union and the European Economic Area and certain other transactions related to those areas. If the GDPR applies to your personal information that we have collected, our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the context in which it is collected, including legitimate business purposes, as necessary to provide products and services to you or respond to your inquiries and requests, with your consent, to comply with applicable laws, or when there is a legitimate and overriding interest that necessitates the use.
How to Access and Control your Information
You may change your privacy settings at any time by contacting us using the contact information below. You may indicate your options to:
● Modify, update, and delete your user account;
● Opt in or out of subscriptions to newsletters, mailings, and other communications and alerts;
● Opt in or out of receiving offers and promotions; and
● Opt in or out of sharing your personal information with Employers so they cannot send you non-recruiting information, except to the extent you have elected to receive such information. If you apply for a job, you are granting to The Job Board the right to disclose and sell that information to the Employer of that particular job including your resume details (i.e. skills and work experience), your first and last name, address, email address, mobile phone number, and zip code provided upon registration for a Job Seeker account, subject to the Employer’s agreement never to sell your data and to use it solely for purposes of recruiting Candidates for open job positions, and subject to all applicable New Jersey State laws. This shall also include the Employer’s or Recruiter’s responsibility to provide the Candidate a method and ability to opt-out of such recruitment communications.
You may contact us to request a copy of the information The Job Board has collected about you, request to correct or update any information we have about you, or request deletion of your account or personal information. Following a request for deletion, we will delete your information unless required to retain it by applicable New Jersey State laws, and except to the extent you have already applied for a job on The Job Board and such information has been disclosed or sold to the particular Employer or Recruiter with your consent as provided above. The Job Board may also retain certain of your information if necessary for safety or security, fraud prevention, quality assurance, or other legitimate business interests, and only in accordance with applicable New Jersey State laws.
You may withdraw any consent you have granted to our collection and use of your personal information at any time, subject to our right to continue to use your personal information as permitted or required under applicable New Jersey State laws. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of our collection or use of your personal information prior to withdrawal.
NJJobMarket.com, MobileWirelessJobs.com and BioTechPharmJobs.com, job boards of the Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC, is committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to our website(s)/recruitment job blog(s) (unless a different privacy statement is specifically made applicable). By using a Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC Job Board, you consent to the policies and practices described in this Statement.
Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. If you access Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC outside the United States, your usage of this site constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of your country and to the United States.
Our site contains links to other website(s)/recruitment job blog(s) (aka Link Partners) over which we have no control. Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of Link Partner sites to which you choose to link from our web site/recruitment job blog. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on NJJobMarket.com, MobileWirelessJobs.com and BioTechPharmJobs.com, or a careers page hosted by the NJJobMarket.com, MobileWirelessJobs.com and BioTechPharmJobs.com,, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion. NJJobMarket.com, MobileWirelessJobs.com and BioTechPharmJobs.com are owned and operated by Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC Use of Text, Graphics, Images, Logos, Software, Code, and Related Material All text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, code, software, and related material is © 2005-2023 Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC with all rights reserved or is licensed from Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC’s clients or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the site is the exclusive property of Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Unauthorized use of the site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not sell or modify the contents of The Job Board or webpages hosted by the Job Board, our job blog or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the site in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of The Job Board or its content on any other website, or in a networked computer environment, for any purpose is prohibited unless authorized by Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC. Information Transmitted, Submitted or Posted to Job Board is the property of Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC and the user who submits such information.
Since The Job Board is powered by WordPress, the Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC requests or may request that you provide personal information, including your resume, name, home address, e-mail address, mobile number, credit card number, contact information, billing information, etc. and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your zip code, age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites as that information relates only to employment. In addition, the Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC may collect information about you when you use certain third party services on The Job Board. We also gather or may gather certain information about your use of our site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access.
Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC may sometimes afford you the opportunity to provide your resume, background, experience, including a descriptive, cultural, behavioral, and preferential and/or lifestyle information about yourself, but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. If you do provide such information, you are thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Statement. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining your potential interest in receiving an interview request from The Job Board’s registered Employer or Recruiter and other communications, such as email and SMS text messaging, about particular job opportunities or services offered by Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC and/or its clients.
Of course, you can correct or update your WordPress profile at any time. Moreover, you can delete your profile from our online database or close your account at any time, in which event we will remove all our copies of your profile information except for an archival copy which is not accessible on the Internet.
More Use of Information by Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC
We use the information we gather on The Job Board, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC websites, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the job opportunities, products and services that we offer. We will not share, survey or collect your email address and profile data with any third party organization or deploy relevant content originally authorized and published by Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC or its client(s) which are Employers and Recruiters.
We may use your contact information in order to send you upon opt-in subscription request, e-mail, SMS Text Messaging, Blogs, Video or any other communications regarding updates at The Job Board, which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
In addition, at the time of registration on The Job Board, you have the option to elect to receive additional recruitment communications and information from the Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC relating to your career or Human Resources topics that may be of special interest to you.
We have an area where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in this area becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or contact you for further information.
More Disclosure of Information to Others
We do not disclose to third parties your personal information, company information, resume, background, experience, combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of The Job Board except with our client(s) or Employer(s) or Recruiter(s) . We may only disclose such information to other third parties if you consent to such disclosure.
For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive career information or any other form of background information about the products or services of The Job Board’s Employers or Recruiters at the time you register, Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC or its client(s) reserves the right to send you an e-mail and SMS Text Messages regarding promotional offers or Newsletters of which you may opt-out or unsubscribe at any time.
We may use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in other products or services provided by The Job Board or its client(s). However, this information will be sent only upon your opt-in request. We will not disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf unless previously authorized by our terms stated above. Examples may include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their HR functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process according to the labor laws of the State of New Jersey for NJJobMarket.com and the state of Tennessee for MobileWirelessJobs.com and BioTechPharmJobs.com; (b) protect the rights or property of Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. We may disclose and transfer such information to a client(s) or business who acquires all or a substantial portion of Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC becomes the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC or its trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court.
In the event of a national emergency or other similarly urgent situation, Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC reserves the right to fully cooperate with the requests of government authorities and agencies and disclose to those entities all website user information and databases collected, compiled and/or maintained by Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC.
Correcting, Updating or Changing Your Personal Identifiable Information
Once you provide personal identifiable information to The Job Board, you may review, correct, update or change your information at any time by contacting us. If you opted to receive newsletters, commercial emails, SMS Text Messages, or any other form of communications from The Job Board or its Employers or Recruiters at the time you registered, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by sending an email to njjobs (at) njjobmarket.com or selecting “unsubscribe” from the email you received. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in at any time.
Since Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC is powered by WordPress, we DO utilize “cookies” to automatically track and store anonymous preferential information about you as you use and navigate MobileWirelessJobs.com (e.g. commenting on job postings). “Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored on your hard drive by your web browser. Cookies track your personal preferences and activities, and may contain or refer to personally identifiable information. However, The Job Board also uses Session Variables which also tracks user activity for a particular user session and is tracked by a Web Analytics software program. Once a user exits a browser session, the slate is wiped clean and the system no longer tracks user activity except for activity that was saved by The Job Board’s system per the user’s request.
Security of Your Submissions and Transmissions
Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC utilizes its best efforts to protect the security of any information submitted or transmitted by you via The Job Board, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information. However, in the unlikely event that an unauthorized third party compromises Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC’s security system, either by hacking or otherwise, Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC is not responsible and you shall not hold Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC liable for any occurrences or damages directly or indirectly caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate your submissions or transmissions or your personally identifiable information.
Links to other websites (aka Link Partners) to/from The Job Board
Your Questions, Comments & Complaints
Governing Law; Arbitration
- Visit our website at https://www.njjobmarket.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice, but you can find out more details about any of these topics by clicking the link following each key point or by using our table of contents below to find the section you are looking for. You can also click here to go directly to our table of contents
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- job titles
- billing addresses
- career data
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
|L. Sensitive Personal Information||Precise geolocation and account login information||YES|
- Category A – As long as the user has an account with us
- Category B – As long as the user has an account with us
- Category G – As long as the user has an account with us
- Category I – As long as the user has an account with us
- Category J – As long as the user has an account with us
- Category L – As long as the user has an account with us
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
How do we use and share your personal information?
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell or share personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information; and
- the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- social security information, drivers’ licenses, state ID cards, passport numbers
- account login information
- credit card numbers, financial account information, or credentials allowing access to such accounts
- precise geolocation
- racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership
- the contents of email and text, unless the business is the intended recipient of the communication
- genetic data, biometric data, and health data
- data concerning sexual orientation and sex life
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling or sharing of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
- Right to be informed whether or not we are processing your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data
- Right to request deletion of your personal data
- Right to obtain a copy of the personal data you previously shared with us
- Right to opt out of the processing of your personal data if it is used for targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects (“profiling”)
16. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
New Jersey Job Market (NJJobMarket.com), BioTechPharmJobs.com and MobileWirelessJobs.com
Cinnamon Entertainment Group LLC
4112 Nolensville Road #111751
Nashville, TN 37222
Email: njjobs (at) njjobmarket.com
Your Local Data Protection Authority
Under certain local laws, you may have the right to submit a complaint regarding our collection and use of your personal information to your local data protection authority. Please consult this link for further information: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en